Stafford Webteam: October 2021
PART TIME CIRCUIT ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY
for the Cannock Chase Circuit
Hours: 15 hours per week flexible
Pay scale: £9.50 per hour with a potential 9 point scale above
Closing date for applications: Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews: morning Saturday 6th November 2021
Start Date: November/December 2021 by agreement
The Administrator would:
* Work with the Superintendent Minister and other members of the Circuit Leadership Team in the administration of the Circuit;
* Provide administrative support to Church and Circuit officers and colleagues;
* Order and circulate Connexional information and training materials;
* Support the Circuit Property Secretary in administering property matters;
* Provide administrative support to the Circuit Safeguarding Officer;
* Be proactive in enabling GDPR compliance across the Circuit.
To request an Application Form or discuss further details of the post please contact:
The Revd Nigel Young
You may also be interested in
GNOSALL METHODIST CHURCHBREAKFAST CHURCH — We're back !!!!!!!!Please come and join us on Sunday 12 December at 8.45am.A time of informal worship, discussion and craft all shared over the breakfast table.ALL ARE...
"Love Christmas"On the second Sunday of Advent, Bishops Offley are holding a special 'hybrid' service — live at the Chapel and at St. John's and on Zoom worldwide! You'll be very welcome to join with us — details below...
Gnosall Church have a beautiful Nativity display in the main entrance windows for all to see during Advent.The message of Christmas for...